Thursday, December 3, 2009

Research Journal Assignment #15

RJA #15a- Word Cloud
http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/1407039/Preschool_Education

RJA #15b- Reflection on what you learned
In this class I have learned a lot about research. I have learned how to properly cite sources of my research in my papers, which I think is the biggest advantage of this class. That has always been difficult for me. I know how to properly use MLA style which I am sure I will need throughout my college education and will be helpful throughout my life as well. I am looking forward to someday being a teacher and this class has taught me so many things about properly researching a topic, finding credible sources, and documenting my references. It is also the longest paper I have ever written and it taught me that writing a long research paper has many benefits and I really learned a lot about writng as well as my topic in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment